Terms and Conditions
Application for Membership
- Application for PAUL LAFAYET membership is free upon filling in the required information on the registration form.
- Duplicate registration of the same mobile number and email address, or holding more than one membership account by the same individual will not be accepted. PAUL LAFAYET shall have the right to, without any prior notice, suspend or terminate such membership.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- To ensure PAUL LAFAYET members receiving our promotional offers and discounts, members may be requested to supplement or provide us with their complete and accurate personal data, including name, phone number, gender, email address, and birthday information.
- After successful registration, if members require to change any of their personal information, they must inform PAUL LAFAYET in written notice through email@example.com.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from customer/member’s omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your updated information, or from the accuracy and completeness of those data.
- Reminders of member benefits and promotions will be sent to members via email or SMS. Members should provide valid email address and mobile phone number to avoid missing out on important notices.
- PAUL LAFAYET is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- PAUL LAFAYET reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should there be any dispute, PAUL LAFAYET reserves the right of final decision.