I. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Application for Paul Lafayet membership is free upon filling in the required information on the registration form provided by Paul Lafayet, agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. No membership fee and minimum spending are required for membership registration.
- Applicants are suggested to register the membership with the same email address and mobile number when they registered as the online store customers.
- Duplicate registration of the same mobile number and email address, or holding more than one membership account by the same individual will not be accepted. Paul Lafayet shall have the right to, without any prior notice, suspend or terminate such membership.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- If an application is successful, the applicant will be entitled one digital Membership Card on the web application.
- To ensure Paul Lafayet members receiving our promotional offers and discounts, members may be requested to supplement or provide us with their authentic, complete and accurate personal data, not misleading and without any elements of fraud. The information includes name, phone number, gender, email address, and birthday information.
- After successful registration, if members require to change any of their personal information, they must inform Paul Lafayet in written notice through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After successful registration, if members require to terminate the membership, they must inform Paul Lafayet in written notice through email@example.com.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from customer/member’s omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your updated information, or from the accuracy and completeness of those data.
II. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, DISCOUNTS, REWARDS & VALIDITY
- Membership Card on the web application must be presented upon redemption of any promotional offers.
- To ensure an efficient payment process, members should check and update their electronic card before payment.
- Reminders of member benefits and promotions will be sent to members via email or SMS. Members should provide valid email address and mobile phone number to avoid missing out on important notices.
- Paul Lafayet is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- Your Personal Data provided will be used by Paul Lafayet for which it is collected and for other directly related purposes, including but not limited to: direct marketing purposes by providing news updates on our products, services and promotional events or other marketing materials.
- Paul Lafayet reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should there be any dispute, Paul Lafayet reserves the right of final decision.